Let Century 21® Cherie Schulz Realty Firm Simplify Your Jacksonville, NC Home Buying Process
We all know that buying a home comes with a great deal of decisions, many that can weigh you down and prolong the home buying process. At Century 21® Cherie Schulz Realty Firm in Richland, NC, we have the resources and local experience with clients across Eastern North Carolina to help assist you in your search for the ideal property.
We make the home buying process for home buyers in Sneads Ferry, Hubert, Jacksonville and surrounding areas simple by helping them:
- Look at Foreclosed Homes
- Find the Right Home
- Get an Accurate Appraisal
- Save on Closing Costs
- Find the Best Home Inspector
- Know What You Can Afford
- Consider Property & Other Taxes
- Make the Right Offer
At our Jacksonville, NC real estate company, we have placed hundreds of satisfied clients in their perfect home through this time-tested home buying process. When you’re considering buying a home in Sneads Ferry or looking at homes for sale near Camp Lejeune or Cherry Point, we can steer you in the right direction.
5 Things to Do Before Buying a Home in Eastern North Carolina
If you’re interested in buying a house in Onslow County or in a neighboring area, there a few things you can start doing today:
- Know Your Credit Score –– With a higher your credit score, you can expect to have a lower down payment, as well as reduced monthly payments.
- Set a Budget for Your New Home –– Know the limits of what you can pay for your new home and stick to your budget.
- Start Saving for Your Down Payment & Closing Costs –– It never hurts to be prepared –– and when it comes to buying a home, this includes having a nest egg to make a down payment and cover your closing costs (which can run anywhere from $2,300 to $4,000).
- Build Up Your Savings Account –– Before you start looking for a new home, secure yourself financially by building up your savings account to be prepared for maintenance, repairs and other costs.
- Get Preapproved for a Mortgage –– After you have your finances in order and before you start shopping for a new home in Jacksonville, use our mortgage calculator to estimate your monthly payment then get preapproved for a mortgage.
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or this is your fifth home purchase, Century 21® Cherie Schulz Realty Firm can help you prepare to buy a home and ensure it’s a rewarding venture for you and your family. To get started with your home buying process in Jacksonville, Swansboro or Holly Ridge, give us a call at (910) 324-9977 or reach out to us online with any questions. We look forward to helping you find your dream home!
Learn more about the successful home buying process that Century 21® Cherie Schulz Realty Firm utilizes to help clients buy homes in Jacksonville, Richlands, Cape Carteret, Swansboro, Hubert, Beulaville, Hampstead, Holly Ridge, Sneads Ferry, Trenton and Pink Hill, NC.