- Over 25 years of experience in the Jacksonville/Onslow County market
- 2010 President, Jacksonville Board of Realtors
- Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Short Sale Seller Specialist
- Real Pro Foreclosure Specialist
- Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA)
- Past Director, Member Onslow County Home Builders Association
- Past President, Secretary Richlands Rotary Club
- Member, Revitalize Richlands Commission (RRC)
- Broker/Owner HOA Management Solutions of Coastal NC
- Notary Public
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Camp University
Originally from Riverside, California, Mark moved to Jacksonville in 1990 courtesy of the United States Marine Corps. His family has been involved in the local real estate market for over a decade. After several years' experience in both sales and customer service, Mark acquired his license to practice real estate in North Carolina. Whether you are in the market to buy or sell, Mark is the professional who can assist with all of your real estate needs.
Roger has worked in the sales and customer service field for more than 10 years, achieving multiple awards, including the Mark of Excellence Award for Outstanding Product Knowledge & Customer Satisfaction from General Motors and numerous other awards while serving as a recruiter for the United States Marine Corps.
Roger has lived in Onlsow County for more than 20 years and is very knowledgeable of the area. Within one month of beginning his career as a Century 21® Real Estate Associate, Roger located and sold his first house. It was a commendable achievement in such a short time. Roger is very personable and has a results driven attitude. He is a valued asset to the Century 21® Cherie Schulz Realty Firm's team.
From the very beginning, Cherie Schulz made her commitment known, her office was to provide the best representation and service for all of Onslow County and any of its neighboring counties. She is committed to building a superior Agent force comprised of the very best Realtors available. Her office will not be a sales office to where you become a number but rather a Firm of Top Notch Real Estate Professionals committed to the profession, community and to you, our clients.
Cherie Schulz has been a nationally known Top Producing Real Estate Professional since 1995. With all of that hands on experience, coupled with a firm foundation of loyal clients, Cherie opened her own Real Estate company in June 2006. After extensive investigation into several different franchises, it quickly became clear that Century 21® system upheld the GOLD STANDARD that she demanded from herself and for her clients for years.
Within these years of operation, Century 21® Cherie Schulz Realty Firm continues to grow at a steady pace and is consistently in the Top Numbers Countywide, as well as within the Franchise Worldwide, confirming her ideal that it is not the quantity (size or location of the office) but the quality of the Realtors within its doors.
In 2008, the offices second full year of operation, Century 21® Cherie Schulz Realty Firm was very proud to announce that they have earned the prestigious QUALITY SERVICE AWARD.
About Century 21® Cherie Schulz Realty Firm
Our office is located just 10 minutes outside the city limits of Jacksonville NC, home to Camp Lejeune, in beautiful Richlands, NC. Some of the cities that we service include Jacksonville, Hubert, Swansboro, Southwest, Verona, Sneads Ferry, Top Sail, Richlands, Beulaville, Trenton, Burgaw, Wallace, and Kinston.
Our office offers Buyers and Sellers Representation, works with 1031 Exchanges, Rentals, Investment Purchases, Land, Property Management, Bank Acquired Homes and can provide free consultations. For all of your Real Estate needs, call Century 21® Cherie Schulz Realty Firm today!
Top Producer Since 1995
- HONOR SOCIETY-CENTURION (Top 2% Worldwide) 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Listed in the Wall Street Journal 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006
- PINNACLE - Quality Service Award Individual and Office 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011
- Jacksonville Board or REALTOR® Circle of Winners 1997-2010
- A Top Producing Realtor in Onslow County 1995-2012
- ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative since 2000
- Voted by the Onslow County 2009 Readers Choice Awards as "Simply the Best Real Estate Firm" in Onslow County
- Jacksonville Board of REALTOR® Grievance Committee, Education Committee, MLS Committee and Jacksonville Board of Directors